Sunday 2 December 2012

Weeks 33 & 34 - Photos

Tom holding an African snail.
They make our Australian snails look tiny.
Melbourne Cup outfits. I made Laura's dress and my pants. Carol put the chitenga on my head for me.
Winners.
Best Outfit - Me
Best Fascinator - Nicola
Flying ant wings. When the rains come, the flying ants drop their wings. Must have been millions!
Laura holding wings.
The ground was just covered and the wings reflected in the light. Amazing site.
Abby's cake.
 I don't think it turned out too badly, considering I had to rush it as I made it whilst Laura was sick.
One of the many giant bugs! This was at least 5cm long.
 Gorgeous flowers that have popped up on site. We call them the 'pom pom flower'. I have yet to find out the local name.
They look prickly but are in fact very soft.
Now that is a moth!
The kids swing that was built for the kids. They love it.







                  ****** Don't forget that if you want to keep reading my blog, you need to let me know your e-mail address that you want it delivered to. Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment