Sunday 25 November 2012

25.11.12- Private Blog

Dear Family and Friends,

This blog was created as a way of communicating to you in Australia about what life is like living in Lumwana, Africa. It is also a diary for myself and my children for the years to come.

This blog will now be by invitation only. I apologise for the inconvenience this will cause to my family and friends.

And so, if you wish to continue to read this blog, please let me know and I will send you an invite.

If you are reading this blog to find out more about Lumwana, please see the website:
www.lumwanatetekelagroup.com

Thank you to all my readers.
Tricia





6 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,
    I would love to keep reading your blog.
    Cheers,
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, I love reading about the adventures you and the kids are having, please invite me.
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, can you send me your e-mail address.

      Delete
  3. Hi Tricia, I am really enjoying reading your blog and your true life, real, pratical experiences, adventures and info. My husband is a geologist and a former colleague of his who works at the same mine as your husband is asking him to consider working there. He also highly recommended your blog. I would greatly appreciate if you invite me to continue reading it because it will help us make decisions. Plus you are a great writer, and I am interested in what your family is doing. You are an incredible woman as what you are accomplishing there is inspiring and amazing. Thank you! Audra Wright, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send an e-mail to LTG.Secretary@gmail.com and I will respond to you from there.

      Delete