Friday 31 May 2013

Weeks 61 & 62 - Photo's

I will miss our Larpa so much. This has been my piece of heaven!
Our garden looked so good before the plants were taken for other gardens.
A bowl of caterpillar.
Close up you can see the heads.
Soaking for 5 mins.
Cooking in oil and onions.
Dished up with a garnish!
In it goes.
Precious, Gloria, Faith, Davison and me holding my new purchase.
Tom cutting Dadda's hair.
My namesake Tricia in one of Laura's old dresses.
Alex, Ella, Tom, Laura and Sonja.
Alex, Sonja, Me and Laura.
Brenda and I. I will miss this friend dearly.
Me, Danie, Janelle, Laura. Tom Darshell, Dandre, Michelle and Janni.
I painted Tom's face and he did the others before it was a free for all on any face.
Miss Paula, Miss Mildred, Miss Beauty.
Bwalya, Andrew, Tom, Asha, Abraham, Fabian, Sonja.
Ella, Bhodi, Ashley, Chatowah, Makasa.
Missing: Mia, Merryn, Janelle and Trinity.
Laura and Tom in their new African outfits. Thanks Brenda.


No comments:

Post a Comment